You seem to be asking the question of How to Change Snapchat Language. Snapchat settings section has a somewhat complex structure, but you will be able to do this easily thanks to your Infotainment. To change the language from English to Turkish, you need to follow the instructions below.
How to Change Snapchat Language
You may have thought that you can change the language section on Snapchat by going to the settings section. Unfortunately, there is no language section in Snapchat. You don’t have to worry if you dont know How to Change Snapchat Language. There are two different ways to handle this. You can change the language by doing any of them.
Follow the steps below to perform the first method.
- Click on the profile icon in the upper left corner of Snapchat.
- Then click on the settings icon at the top right.
- Tap “I Need Help” in the “Support” heading in the settings.
- Click on “Show More” in the support section. Continue until you come to the text “Language”.
- Click “Language”, select your preferred language and click “done”.
- After performing this process, you can use Snapchat with the language you want.
The second method is slightly easier to perform than the first. Follow the steps below to perform the operation.
- Open your phone’s settings, select the Google Play Store from the applications section.
- Change the language of the application to Turkish.
- You will have changed the language by going to the Play Store and uninstalling and then reinstalling Snapchat.
If you do all these steps, you will have successfully completed the How to Change Snapchat Language process. If you are wondering about the process of deleting friends in Snapchat, do not forget to click on the link below.
What is Snapchat?
Snapchat; It is a video or video instant messaging application for smartphones by founders Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy and Reggie Brown. Users can send text, photos, audio and video to each other. Personally sent files can be viewed by the sender a maximum of 2 times. This free app can run on iOS and Android platforms. The first version of the application was released in September 2011. The application, of which 72% of its users are women, is mostly used in the United States and England.